The Forms module is a flexible tool consisting of electronic templates designed by the ofﬁce to support and guide the users to submit information and reports in a well-known and consistent manner. The data ﬁelds in the forms are referenced to SERTICA in order to automatically ﬁll in some of the ﬁelds in the form.
Forms on job
Forms are often added to maintenance jobs, e.g., a hot-work permit before starting a maintenance task or a measurement form to be filled before completing a task. These “forms on job” may be set as mandatory to control the job flow or if specific information is required.
EU MRV Form
A customized MRV form to register fuel consumption is included in SERTICA. This data can be used to fulfill the EU requirements around Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV).
Use SERTICA forms to increase safety
The forms module is mainly used as an assisting tool for reporting e.g. near misses, drills, accidents, checklists, reviews, working permits or monthly reviews in the Safety and Quality department.
The user can fill out customized forms about risk identification and risk management. You can even set up approval procedures and send corrective actions for approval. Once approved, a task appears in the activity planning. The process of reporting and planning safety activities has never been more straightforward.
- Electronic format of monthly and weekly forms
- Design and upload checklists to SERTICA
- Automatic import of data from Word and Excel
- End-user design of templates
- Collect data for analysis
- Save time and resources with easy data entry
- Spend less time filling out event reports
- Fulfil MRV requirements with a few clicks
- Make sure crew members follow a specific workflow
- No more huge email attachments and hard copies
The Forms module is often combined with SERTICA App.