The Inspection app integrates the PC version of SERTICA Inspections & Audits with your mobile devices. SERTICA can create a very flexible planning with the possibility of reusing jobs for future inspections and thereby minimizing the time spent on planning.
The improved filtering makes the app more visual manageable and the new modern interface is very intuitive with a user-friendly layout, which makes it possible to use the app without any user training.
Let your Superintendents execute inspections offline
Superintendents can execute inspections offline, and then synchronize the Inspection app with SERTICA when connection is available. When boarding the ship, the superintendents only need to follow the pre-planned route or inspection area indicated in the app. During inspection, ratings, remarks and photo documentation can be added.
Use inspections for risk assessment
Once the inspection is completed on the mobile device, the office can use the tool for risk assessment and define the severity of the inspections made. This influences the maximum allowed number of days to pass before the inspected error is corrected. Furthermore, it is possible to see comments from the same inspection job performed in the past– thereby having the necessary information at hand.
Planning, executing, and evaluating inspections have never been easier. The Inspection App supports https and is available for iOS and Android.
- Paperless handling of all inspections
- Categorize and structure inspection jobs
- Reuse jobs for future inspections
- Document technical inspections, audits, and vetting
- Execute inspections offline
- Synchronize with SERTICA when connected to the Internet
- On site reporting and documentation
- Introduce best practice related to inspection management
- Increase efficiency
- Eliminate paper
- Reduce administrative work of sorting pictures and writing a report
- Let the professionals focus on inspecting