Integrate to third party systems used in the shipping industry
The SYNC module synchronizes data between SERTICA and your ERP system, such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics AX, SAP, J.D. Edwards, and other financial systems or other 3rd party systems like crewing, HR, data warehouse, etc. SYNC recognizes that integrations between systems are typically very specific to the company and the systems in question. The module is designed to help shipping companies synchronize their master data with minimum effort.
The benefits of an ERP shipping interface
By synchronizing with your shipping ERP system, you achieve a stronger financial control with purchase orders in real time and constant access to invoice information. It gives benefits such as an increased level of automation, automatic control and payment of invoices, stronger financial control, and real–time purchase orders. The result is one shared data source for vendors, addresses, budgets, exchange rates, purchase orders, invoices and other master data.
Import currencies and exchange rates automatically in shipping ERP
SYNC automatically imports currencies and exchange rates from your financial system to SERTICA. The interface is built to import exchange rates via XML in the format defined by the Danish National Bank and the ECB. This interface expects an endpoint web service and is an excellent light-weight seamless ready-to-use interface for currencies.
- ERP interface for shipping
- Automatic control and payment of invoices
- Purchase orders available in real time
- Invoice information always available
- One shared data source for vendors, exchange rates, invoices, and other master data
- Automatic import of currencies and exchange rates
- Increased level of automation
- Stronger financial control
- Streamlined purchasing process through automation