The Vessel Reporting System allows you to implement various performance reports to optimize operations and achieve cost savings.
Performance reports typically include data on fuel and energy efficiency as well as recommendations for improvement.
Examples of performance reports:
- Fuel balance: You can report bunkering (BDN) and remaining on board (ROB) at the start, mid, and end of the year using fuel balance, which relies on bunker delivery note reports and log abstracts containing remaining on board (ROB) data
- Energy Efficiency Operational Indicator (EEOI) Report: This report provides a measure of a ship’s energy efficiency by comparing its fuel consumption to its transport work.
- Performance Monitoring Report: This report provides information on a ship’s performance, including fuel consumption, speed, and other relevant parameters.
- Voyage Performance Analysis: This analysis provides information on a ship’s operational performance, including navigational data, engine data, and other relevant parameters
- Optimize operations
- Reduce fuel consumption
- Improve overall efficiency
- Cost savings and increased competitiveness
- Plan maintenance and repairs more effectively and avoid unplanned downtime.
- Identify potential safety risks such as equipment failures or navigational errors
- Compare the performance of different ships and identify areas for improvement.