Are you planning on changing your hardware, SQL-server version or operating system in the environment running SERTICA? Then, an alternative could be to look for SERTICA as a SaaS. Logimatic offers to host, run and maintain your SERTICA solution in the cloud. Our IT experts set up everything from start to finish, so you do not have to worry about system installation or configuration.
SERTICA Cloud gives you quick and easy usage of SERTICA without the requirement of having and maintaining servers and hardware. We guarantee that all SERTICA users have access to a dedicated SERTICA system.
Save money on operational costs
with a Fleet Management SaaS solution
SERTICA as a SaaS solution saves you time on local IT administration and daily backups. We are highly motivated to make sure that you, as a customer, get the best experience with SERTICA. In short, we take care of everything to make sure SERTICA is up and running. As we have access to the system directly, it also facilitates easy support.
With the SERTICA SaaS solution, you no longer need to worry about updating your hardware, operating system or SERTICA. You also eliminate the hassle of monitoring the uptime and use of resources.
You get all the benefits of using SERTICA and a dedicated IT department monitoring your application.
- Fixed operational costs
- No hidden costs for electricity, cooling and service agreements for servers
- Faster and more efficient system services
- No local IT-administration
- No local servers required
- Daily back-up
- Secure data storage
- No more restore policies
- Plug & play access to apps for mobile users
Hosting options for your Maritime
Fleet Management in the cloud
If it is not always clear who is responsible for updates, operation and supervision in your company, you could consider letting Logimatic host SERTICA. We offer different options for hosting SERTICA:
- Hosting SERTICA at a professional infrastructure partner in Denmark at a fixed price.
- Hosting SERTICA in an Azure environment managed by a professional partner.
- Hosting SERTICA in an Amazon Webservice environment using AppStream. It gives you access to SERTICA directly via a browser.
For more information or questions regarding SERTICA Cloud services, send us a message in the form below.