With SERTICA Electronic Logbook, you instantly gain the ability for easy retrieval and immediate monitoring of the logbooks available on-board, with smart functions to understand possible lacks of compliance.
All data recorded is both time-stamped and immutable. Data is easily accessible both onboard and ashore to demonstrate compliance to Port Authorities in case of need.
Easily prepare audits from shore side, all the information related to logbooks (e.g. ECP related information) is always available.
You can easily generate reports from the electronic logbooks to monitor fleet compliance and use advanced analytics to correlate data and monitor KPIs.
- Reduce errors and optimize operations
- Reduce the administrative burden on your crew
- Increase efficiency and transparency.
- Simplify data recording
- Improve data quality with validation of all data entries
- Increase regulatory compliance
- Allow data availability ashore
- Increase awareness about bilge/sludge and garbage production onboard
Learn more about optimizing your maritime business at RINA.org