Planned Maintenance System
A Planned Maintenance System includes various functions to optimize and plan your maintenance management to create greater fleet efficiency and reduce total cost of ownership. SERTICA supports scheduled maintenance, fleet preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and condition-based maintenance that is encompassed within one overall maintenance management system.
Plan and execute your jobs based on an advanced job list, which also shows the relations between jobs. Get an overview of inventory and components, which can be moved between vessels to reduce costs. Follow and act on your maintenance history and reduce downtime on equipment. Benefits of the maintenance management system include:
• Secured data exchange, including vessels, on shore and dry dock
• Structured fleet maintenance data
• Reduced downtime with fleet preventive maintenance
• Expanded lifetime on equipment across the fleet
• Maintaining knowledge on equipment and machinery
• Full inventory control with our computerized maintenance management system
• Improved working environment, including task management and timekeeping
• Efficient internal workflows
Eliminate manual processes as well as chaotic and uncoordinated collection of spreadsheets, documents and emails with our Planned Maintenance System. SERTICA provides useful functionality to the everyday user as well as management tools for managing and measuring the success of the maintenance department.
Designed for integration across fleets of different sizes, the SERTICA system is fully equipped to cope with the demands of small business and large corporations alike. With a robust engine that operates even in the most unstable of conditions, SERTICA gives operators complete peace of mind that they have a CMMS that they can trust and depend on.