The Vessel Reporting System module is a tool for reporting a wide range of data to optimize overall vessel performance. The system contains all the reports and observations regarding e.g. hull performance, fuel-and lube oil consumption, bunkers, off-hire time and voyage statistics. The daily reports are compared to a baseline, thus deviations to the baseline are discovered and highlighted for analysis.
The Vessel Reporting System assists you in making the right decisions at the right time based on full data visibility. All data for the vessels can be displayed in advanced dashboards, enabling detailed tracking and forecasting of selected KPI’s. Monitor and optimize vessel and engine performance across the fleet to reduce maintenance costs, CO2 emissions, TCO and OPEX.
- Comprehensive data collection
- Reliable data through validation
- Optimize hull cleanings
- Coherence in data tracked
- Track and evaluate performance on all relevant parameters
- Measure and monitor performance across the fleet
- Optimize vessel and engine performance
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Reduce CO2 emission
- Comply with regulations
- Reduce TCO and OPEX
- Office crew can initiate TCO optimization based on knowledge of consumption
For further information regarding this module please contact us via the form below.