Management and follow-up tool
The Dynamic Dashboard module creates an overview of any data in SERTICA you wish to monitor on a regular basis. This could be overdue critical maintenance jobs, number of request for quote awaiting reply from the suppliers, spare part usage for the same type of maintenance job across the organization, and much more.
A quick overview enables you to react faster on issues that need your attention – making this module a great management and follow-up tool.
Achieve an overview of any data in SERTICA
The Dynamic Dashboard module makes it easy for administrators to design custom dashboards and distribute them in the organization. The module allows the design of individual dashboards based on various Analytics reports to achieve an overview of any data in SERTICA.
You can create an overview of information from SERTICA in customized graphs designed with Excel. You can decide the layout and colors and for example add graphical illustrations in the form of traffic lights and speedometers.
- KPI overview
- Data drilldown functionality
- Modern and structured layout of information
- Management and follow-up tool
- Reports defined and controlled by the user
- Multiple dashboards with multiple data areas
- React faster on issues that needs your attention
- Intuitive dashboards provide simple and efficient access to relevant information
- Dashboards for management decisions and operational needs