The Document Management module safely stores, updates and distributes documents. It handles all file types e.g. Word and PDF, drawings, videos and photos.
Documents related to maintenance procedures, technical information, instruction videos, procurement agreements or terms and conditions are all stored digitally.
A search function makes it easy for users to find the documents they need.
Revision control and change-log
The Document Management module provides an automated version control that allows editing without creating conflicting versions. Revision control expands the Document Management module with the ability to process revisions of documents in a controlled flow.
Requests follow a customized approval flow, adapted to the workflow in the specific organization. The approver can use the built-in compare-function in Word to see all changes, before either approving or rejecting the changes in the document. Once approved, all changes wait in a queue until a new revision of the document is completed with all historical changes and log of approvals.
Document Management allows you to import and attach any kind of document to quotations, purchase orders and invoices. With the Web Access feature, you can access documents online through a web browser.
- Organize and manage documents
- Edit, share and revise documents securely
- Access documents online through a link
- Advanced revision control
- Change request management
- Powerful document content search
- Efficient management and distribution of documents
- Digital storage of all documents and files
- Increased efficiencies
- Easy access to important information