The Job List module is the primary screen for most users in their daily interaction with SERTICA. It gives an overview of all jobs due, overdue or activated within a given time and allows for all necessary interaction with these jobs. From this central screen, all jobs are started and completed.
The Job List provides an instant overview of all jobs. A search can be used to refine the selection of jobs based on time, components, resources or specific areas. The Job List provides an instant overview of each job and its status using color codes.
Once activating the job, SERTICA delivers a work order report including remarks from the last completed job, job text, procedures, estimated spare parts and tools and estimated manpower. The Job List also provides the possibility for printing or viewing on-screen related documentation such as drawings, manuals, instruction videos, pictures, etc.
Combine this module with the Job App to manage maintenance jobs on your mobile device. Jobs can be exported to your mobile device – always giving you, a complete and updated job list at hand. The user can create jobs from scratch and use templates for standard jobs. It is possible to activate and finalize jobs from mobile devices both working online and offline.
- Plan, structure and manage maintenance jobs electronically
- Add spare parts to a job
- Create and finalize jobs
- Read documents or add additional information to a job
- Report to Management about completed and future jobs
- Plan and never forget maintenance jobs
- Reduced production downtime
- One screen to get maintenance overview
- Create better working environment
- Less stress caused by unexpected tasks
For further information regarding this module please contact us via the form below.