The Defect Reporting module handles identifying unplanned maintenance jobs. When a defect is detected on a component, the information is reported and registered in SERTICA as a “defect job”. Once the information is in SERTICA, the job appears on the task list and you can easily measure and follow up on defect reporting separately.
A defect job follows a specific workflow that allows it to be linked to a service order or a requisition. This means that necessary spare parts to complete the job or requirement for external service or manpower will be visible to procurement and the current job status is visible to everyone. The job status can be tracked in the Analytics module and you can even extract reports.
- Report defect jobs
- Categorize defect jobs
- Follow up on defects
- Run statistics on defects
- Attach defects to procurement
- Use a specific workflow for defects
- Save time with easy follow-up on defects
- All information is stored in SERTICA
- Fewer mistakes and delays
- Easy access to defect reports
For more information, please contact us via the form below.