Blue Marine selects SERTICA Fleet Management Software for eight vessels.
The European way of maintaining and managing a fleet has arrived in Mexico with yet another shipping company in the country investing in SERTICA.
Blue Marine, one of the largest offshore services suppliers in Latin America, signed a contract with Logimatic to implement SERTICA Fleet Management software on eight of their vessels.
The Mexican company, already a client of SERTICA, chose the software for its reliability and consistency. Also, because it reduces operational costs through streamlined and digitalized workflows.
One of its key features, is that the user has access to a database with information about previous maintenance jobs, use of spare parts, planned maintenance projects and much more. The database also allows the user to get information about the ship and its maintenance from previous owners.
Pablo Grez, SERTICA Regional Manager in Latin America explains “Taking over the SERTICA database means that Blue Marine does not need to start from scratch structuring all data, components, items and much more. They can easily adjust and continue the maintenance plans scheduled in SERTICA. The Analytics and Task List modules will without a doubt support Blue Marine in optimizing process flows and subsequent analysis.”
Joiser Ramirez Conde, Fleet Superintendent at Blue Marine agrees and adds, “We know the software, we like it and are very confident on this new contract; our crew is familiar with the system and expect to have an easy transition.”
Facts about Blue Marine
- Mexican leading company with over 20 years of experience.
- Specialized in services and construction to the offshore industry
- It has the largest fleet by tonnage in the country with different type of vessels, such as Tankers, Offshore Supply Vessels, FPSO, Maintenance and Construction.
- It is a company of Durandco Industrial Group, with more than 1200 employees in Mexico
Facts about Logimatic
- Danish company founded in 1987
- 120 employees in in Denmark, Chile and Singapore
- Specialized in maritime automation and software development, integration and migration
- DNV certified according to the DS/EN ISO 9001:2015 since 1998
Facts about SERTICA
- Fleet Management System launched in 1991
- Used by shipping companies worldwide onboard 1400 ships
- Optimizing performance in maintenance, procurement and HSQE
- Reduces operational costs through streamlined and digitalized workflows